Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

incorrect info on my dstv

3 REPLIES
idm
New poster

Re: incorrect info on my dstv

Okay Thoko, I do understand that I can update my details on the self service portal, and believe it or not, I know exactly how to do it, my question is, why should I when my security and that of others have been compromised.ie, why did my details change to someone else's in the first place? I express my disgust in your lack of understanding of what my problem is. I honestly hope that in the light of your incompetence with regard to my dilemma, that you escalate it to someone that can help me and give me answers with regard to my question, how and why were my details changed in the first place?

With respect to: 

Thoko_DStv1
 8 hours ago

Hi @idm,

Please note that you can also update your details on your self-service portal.

idm
New poster

Self service profile, I have sent you the information as you requested. Still experiencing the same problem.

@idm This is not what we want to hear. Are you referring to the DStv Now App or your self-service profile?. Please PM us your ID number and contact details with the screenshot of your current profile details and we will assist. 

idm
New poster

incorrect info on my dstv

So I TRY to login to mydstv, low and behold I am logged in with the same name and surname BUT contact number, not mine, email, not mine, customer number, not mine. Perhaps I should have some fun with the new me?

I wonder, will you guys ever get it right. I was determined to give dstv up and did it, due to other people requesting the service back I obliged and this is what I come back to? 

I have taken a screen shot of the new me web page, I will contact the new me in the morning to inform that, that persons privacy has been compromised. I hope that legal action will be underway from there, but maybe I should have some fun before I do that? The level of trust has gone from bad to absolute bottom, what are you doing with MY privacy? When will you ever learn to listen to all of the complaints from the community. The biggest problem here is greed, I want, I want, I want....... it is never I give, I give...... it is easier foryou to rob people, and money is not enough, now you are robbing privacey.....eish! It is a matter of time before you are scrambling to find money to pay YOUR debt!