Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Blocking Content

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
Trending

Re: Blocking Content

I think blocking individual programs will be very difficult - although not impossible. Sometimes they are not even marked as a season so you would need to block each episode separately - and even when it is a season you would need to redo it when a new season starts. And the same program might air on more than one channel - in which case you might need to block it on each channel - just for it to appear on a different/new channel.

Best is probably to just rather block the entire channel the show is on.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doccie

We have a PG Pin restriction but we still find that at times there are programmes with subject matter we do not agree with as guardians even though they would passed The General age limit. At times, we would want just to block entire shows altogether in addition to channels we have already blocked.

For instance last week my 5 year old told me she wants to be

@rock4us2 wrote:

If we can record an entire season, why can't we block an entire season?

a witch, even though the show she was watching would have passed the age restriction setting, this does not sit well with our beliefs.

Hi @rock4us2

There’s a Lock option on the playlist when you select the season folder to lock the entire season.

Doccie

Blocking Content

If we can record an entire season, why can't we block an entire season?