cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

PBS Kids Audio

7 REPLIES 7

Re: PBS Kids Audio

The team has advised that they are aware of the issue, and it is currently under investigation. Apologies for the inconvenience or frustration caused. 

Thank you @Optimist. We will forward to the team. 

Showmaxed

@TebogoM_DStv1 wrote:

...Please provide us with the channel number so that we can forward to the team to assist. 

Channel 313.

Hi JeanP

Are you still experiencing the same issue? Please provide us with the channel number so that we can forward to the team to assist. 

Highlighted
Doccie

Don't bother calling customer care. Their employees are incompetent about the whole matter as they'll send you left and right. Since this is a group we might actually get some better feedback on the audio.

Showmaxed

I just noticed the audio issue as well, was on day 1 (Wed.). I've got no idea what the program was then.

Red Carpet

I was checking out the channel yesterday and had bad picture break-ups. Haven't checked since then.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

PBS Kids Audio

Horrible Audio on PBS Kids 2 shows the audio keeps breaking up. 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~