Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

EPG issues

16 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: EPG issues

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@krugie, the channel does not have episodes of The Graham Norton Show scheduled. We apologise for the change in scheduling. 

@Kagiso_DStv1 I was asking about the incorrect numbering of Die Kasteel - not about Graham Norton? Man Frustrated  But it got fixed last night.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

@krugie, the channel does not have episodes of The Graham Norton Show scheduled. We apologise for the change in scheduling. 

BoxOffice

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @krugie, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will have it sorted.~

@ltshizane_DStv1 any news  on this? It's 3 days later and the program airs on Wed?

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).

Hi @krugie, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will have it sorted.~

BoxOffice

Season 2 of Die Kasteel starts on kykNET Wednesday 11 July @ 20H30. kykNET correctly advertises it as S02E01 on their website (see attachment) but on the Explora EPG it is incorrectly shown as S01E14. Season 1 ended with episode 13 some time last year - this is not a continuation of season 1 but a new season.

Hi @Liz ,  The season and episode numbers for “Days Of Our Lives” have been added for today and the rest of the episodes, from Monday onwards, will be updated later this morning. Regarding “Chicago PD” missing season and episode numbers, the issue has been raised with the channel and this will hopefully be updated today and you can do a manual recording of “Chicago PD” on Fridays so that you can get both parts of the episode, before and after the Live Lotto Draw. ~

Liz
New poster

I am not sure where to post this.

There is a problem with the EPG.

On channel 194 (ETV) Days of Our Lives at 17:15 weekdays has lost its Series number as well as the episode Numbers. Therefor on can now no longer set a series recording.

Also the new series of Chicago PG ( Series 4) also does not have the Series Number - hence no series recording can be done.

Another problem with Chicago PG is that there is a Lotto Powerball Draw that takes place midway through each episode thus dividing the Chicago PD into two separate parts. The second part is being recognise as a repeat and therefor does not continue to record. Please can someone help here as nobody at the Call centre seems to understand anything about the EPG.

Thanks so much

Highlighted
Doccie

Tempted to start a new thread for Sundance Channel EPG issues (as they seem to be so frequent) but I'll try to be a good citizen and post in one place Robot Indifferent

Recently recorded the movie "The Dresser" on Sundance which the EPG indicates is from 1983, partly as I was interested to see Anthony Hopkins and Ian McKellen (listed as actors in the EPG) back in 1983, only to see a current version of McKellen when I started watching. Turns out there are two versions of this movie, a 1983 one and a 2015 remake, and the EPG is incorrect.

I don't really understand how this sort of thing happens so often, surely whoever is responsible for the EPG can identify which version of a movie is being shown?

BoxOffice

Unfortunately I have have deleted my series recording and reset it so the episode is now scheduled to record.

Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to us @krugie. The team would like a screenshot of your Schedules screen so they look into the matter.