Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Intrusive Advertising

9 REPLIES 9
Doccie

Re: Intrusive Advertising

Ok stop the bus.  Just contacted the Mrs. and she mentioned it was a recording, not live tv.   So let me revert when it happens again.  Until then, please park this query

@hilt_ctn, thanks for the info. 

Doccie

The show was " 90 Days to Wed ".  Pic taken at 08h11 this morning ( 06/08 ).  I had a look on the web based TV guide, but it doesn't include the episode / season numbers

@hilt_ctn, what is the name of the programme and do you have the episode number? Our tech team wants to investigate. 

Thanks @hilt_ctn, we've forwarded your pic and message to the channel. 

Doccie

Heavens above.  DStv's own mods can't even use this garbage forum software.  There is no hope

@Optimist, thanks we'll have a look again :-).

Red Carpet

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@hilt_ctn, you unfortunately did not include a pic on your message. Please send us the picture and we'll forward to the relevant team. 

@Kagiso_DStv1, look closer - there's a pic attached on the right side of his post with the paperclip method - click on that file.

We don't use the normal pic option as only you Mods can see those... been waiting for ages for a fix.

@hilt_ctn, you unfortunately did not include a pic on your message. Please send us the picture and we'll forward to the relevant team. 

Doccie

Intrusive Advertising

My Mrs. took this pic this morning from TLC of in show advert consuming over HALF THE SCREEN  <-  see how irritating this is ?

MC.  Please stop this form of advertising. I pay to watch channels, not adverts