ABSA Drone Light Show live on DSTV Wed 11 July

2 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: ABSA Drone Light Show live on DSTV Wed 11 July

Will look out for it tomorrow 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

Re: ABSA Drone Light Show live on DSTV Wed 11 July

Note that 981 is on Hi Band, for those not yet converted to include using Hi Band you can see if they're still using the old ch. 980 on Lo Band.

The chs. are usually E16 (or the related E101), so will not normally be "found" until access is on as it occasionally is on these private business channels.

BTW, this is the first time that this forum's "autosave" has been useful - had a Eishkom double power failure and it then allowed me to recover... but still will rather do without, any long posts should be saved personally IMO.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

ABSA Drone Light Show live on DSTV Wed 11 July

I came across this on Facebook - the kind of thing I'm sure we would have been made aware of on the old forum. Alas, we are left to our own devices...

The first ever Intel Drone Light Show on our continent takes place tomorrow night in the Jhb CBD as part of the launch of ABSA's new logo. It will be shown live on DSTV channel 981 at 19H30 and can also be live-streamed via ABSA's Facebook & Youtube channels. To quote them: You're likely never to see something quite like it ever again.

The one at the Olympics Opening Ceremony was mind-blowing!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).