Welcome to Local

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Changes that took place today 29th September,2018, Plus more at the end of October.

3 REPLIES 3
Red Carpet

Re: Changes that took place today 29th September,2018,"plus more at the end of October.

@Optimist wrote:
Did anyone hear about another M-group channel getting open time as well? Thought I heard something about 116 Vuzu, or maybe it was 103 whatever it's called these days...

It was 115 M-Net City - here's the latest details in the Series section:

M-Net City opening time

New poster

Re: Changes that took place today 29th September,2018,"plus more at the end of October.

what  is  about 116 Vuzu, or 103 , what is called this, , ,, , 

Red Carpet

Another one happening - ch. 900 M-Net Binge is closing down tonight.

Did anyone hear about another M-group channel getting open time as well? Thought I heard something about 116 Vuzu, or maybe it was 103 whatever it's called these days...

Red Carpet

Changes that took place today 29th September,2018, Plus more at the end of October.

So today I see Mnet 101 is again available on Easyview?

And then we have read this week that MC Mobile comes to an end at the end of October.

So does channels 127 and 128.

Update:

Looks like Mnet open time is back.

Updete 2:

The e-tv channels reverted back from 1080i to 720p as well in the last week or so.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM