cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky Sport bulletin intrusive advertising

Red Carpet

Re: Sky Sport bulletin intrusive advertising

Thanks, good to know - yet another browser difference.

Highlighted
New poster

I looked for the "Browse" button but it is what is labelled "Choose Files" in my Windows 10 Chrome and also my phone's  Android Chrome.  It only allows jpg,gif,png,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,jpeg.

Trending

Maybe, maybe not. Or I was just very selective about what I inserted!

Man LOL

See PM

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

@GeoffD, your video is now working, so presume a Mod approved it.

And did realise you're only experimenting with the avatar for now, I know your feelings about that.

Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn  - the Mods are approving normal posted pics now after a bit of time, so you saw that later. The pic you just posted is still a yellow triangle for now.

@ArthurDG  - we've determined that the Mods are in the deepend a bit themselves with these things, if you do try what was suggested it could help us all move forward a bit further. But understand if you choose not to...

And I'm now done here.

New poster

Thanks for your efforts guys.  It was a mod who said "send a video", so I'll wait to hear how to do that.  Smiley Wink

Doin' it 4 Tv

When I click on the playback I get a error screen see my screen shot. Clicking again on the playback button on the error screen takes me to a U tube video. I can also see both avatars of you two and I notice that I can now see images placed in post even placed by memebrs who only joined recently with very few postsVideo .JPG

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

BTW, we can see your new avatar.

Red Carpet

Ok, I'll feedback about this one - no go Geoff, see attachment.

Trending

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM