cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Action

Re: The Lounge

Seems like I came here just in time. Krugie, have a great holiday and above all else may it be a safe and enjoyable one. Drive carefully if you are driving and may your trip be pleasant and without any troubles. Hopefully there'll be no load shedding while you are away or if there is it won't affect your recordings. 

Enjoy. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Enjoy the holiday Krugie.

And of course the upcoming session of load shedding will hopefully not interfere with your recordings either. ⚡🌦🤳

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

I will be away for the next two weeks - hope you guys keep what is left of the ford going! The first week will be holiday with no forum/internet access - the next week will be for work but I should be on the forum over that time. Just hope all the decoders and software and recordings behave for the next two weeks! Adios Amigos!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
BoxOffice

Good one @Luke7777 it was funny 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

HA HA. Yes, saw something like that before. Think it was during a break in the English Premier League Football and someone said that because there was no football that he ended up talking to his wife. With the same result. Fortunately, I haven't quite reached that point of desperation ...... yet!! (Looks quickly over his shoulder to make sure SOMEONE isn't behind him. No, it's safe to post this.)

Doin' it 4 Tv

Was thinking of this in the other thread when you were joking about having to speak to your wife Smiley Very Happy

ls.jpg

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Action

Luke, why you swearing at me? Afrikaans? What's that? ha ha

My afrikaans isn't perhaps as good as it should be but I'm not completely ignorant of it. So, jy kan 'n afrikaans boodscap stuur. Miskien sal ek dit verstaan. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

BB, how's your Afrikaans ? 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
BoxOffice

saw that hopefully they stick with no Load SheddingSmiley LOL

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Red Carpet

Thanks for the better news Geoff.

I was just able to get to the Citypower website and they confirm no load shedding currently underway.