@Optimist  Hello Smiley Wink

3 Explora 2`s |HD PVR 2P | Am Very Lost In The Community
Highlighted
Showmaxed

Re: The Lounge

For those who don't know - filthy load shedding is back!!! Stage 2

Doccie

This video feels opposite the title of The Song.

I have not been using Music Channels on  Dstv since I got A Smart TV last year and have been using youtube and its Autoplay option and Its Automatic Playlists that generate and is recommended on Music that Is Played.

Have also been using Another App that Is a streaming App that Starts with an N and ends with Flix ,I am impressed with the UI.

3 Explora 2`s |HD PVR 2P | Am Very Lost In The Community
Doin' it 4 Tv

Not going to start a new thread regarding the MTV channel that replaced the VH1 channel but just want to mention that I saw one of the saddest music videos ...... ever?? Today was the first time I sat and had MTV Channel 323 playing in the background when this video called "Happier", (what a misnommer), came on. The artist's name is Marshmello ft. Bastille. Please try and watch it on You Tube, it is available there, and let me know what your thoughts on this song are? I have nothing against this video just curious if anyone else also finds it .... sad? Still trying to figure out where the "Happier" comes into it. Song itself isn't very memorable in my opinion but then I still very much prefer the pre-2000 type music. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Seems like I came here just in time. Krugie, have a great holiday and above all else may it be a safe and enjoyable one. Drive carefully if you are driving and may your trip be pleasant and without any troubles. Hopefully there'll be no load shedding while you are away or if there is it won't affect your recordings. 

Enjoy. 

BoxOffice

Enjoy the holiday Krugie.

And of course the upcoming session of load shedding will hopefully not interfere with your recordings either. ⚡🌦🤳

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

I will be away for the next two weeks - hope you guys keep what is left of the ford going! The first week will be holiday with no forum/internet access - the next week will be for work but I should be on the forum over that time. Just hope all the decoders and software and recordings behave for the next two weeks! Adios Amigos!

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Good one @Luke7777 it was funny 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

HA HA. Yes, saw something like that before. Think it was during a break in the English Premier League Football and someone said that because there was no football that he ended up talking to his wife. With the same result. Fortunately, I haven't quite reached that point of desperation ...... yet!! (Looks quickly over his shoulder to make sure SOMEONE isn't behind him. No, it's safe to post this.)

BoxOffice

Was thinking of this in the other thread when you were joking about having to speak to your wife Smiley Very Happy

ls.jpg

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode