Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Action

Re: The Lounge

@Optimist wrote:

and last night they started shedding after midnight!!

That was an Eskom thing.  We were on Stage 2 all through the night, and back to Stage 4 this morning.

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Chaos continues to reign in Jo'burg with our LS - now duration ranges from 2.5 to over 4 hours, start and end times fluctuate and don't always stick properly to the time slot, and last night they started shedding after midnight!! Are they mad?! Who knows how many alarms went off and alarm clocks didn't!!

And today, we've got conflicting info on the same municipal page...

LS stage confusion.jpg

Trending

Governing body has got a lot to do with it. 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

@Citanul wrote:

@JeanP wrote:

so not only did we have load shedding last night. I was told at power went off at exactly 12pm today MORE LOAD SHEDDINGSmiley Mad 12pm-16:30

Fortunately in Cape Town we only go off for two hours at a time.  Four hours without electricity is ridiculous!

Ja, that's a JHB thing... not sure the reasoning (if any) behind it. Pta is 2.5 , with 30min overlap between the zones

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Action

@JeanP wrote:

so not only did we have load shedding last night. I was told at power went off at exactly 12pm today MORE LOAD SHEDDINGSmiley Mad 12pm-16:30

Fortunately in Cape Town we only go off for two hours at a time.  Four hours without electricity is ridiculous!

Red Carpet

Thankfully, we are unaffected ( or supposed to not be affected) today by LS.

Yes, the political parties are really active. I responded to their call to say, I will vote for them IF the DA will see to it that I get a job by the end of the month.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Trending

Other interesting news DA phoned me to make sure i vote for them (wont go into more detail)

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

@Optimist wrote:

For those who don't know - filthy load shedding is back!!! Stage 2

Oh... so that's why my poolpump stopped ....  Smiley Happy

IMG_2848-1.jpg

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

@Optimist yip  it went off just after 8pm last night till 11pm

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doccie

@Eskom

giphy-downsized

@Optimist  Hello Smiley Wink

3 Explora 2`s |HD PVR 2P | Am Very Lost In The Community