cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: The Lounge

Golf. That's a game I've always wanted to have a go at. Wouldn't, I don't think, be any good at it but have always wanted to give it a shot. Just for the fun of it. Unfortunately never ever got around to it due to playing either football or cricket over the weekends. Now that I have the time I don't have the money. Fees are very expensive and then there's the cost of the numerous lost balls to take into account as well. 

Good luck with the golf Luke7777. 

BoxOffice

Sorry... just had to "thank" all of you Smiley Happy  Was only 30 years ago when I said "I do....... if that's ok with you" Smiley Tongue

Was the 29th btw. Was the first time in about 10 years that we haven't spent our celebratory Sunday (before or after the 29th, whichever is closest) on the gholf course .... yes , we both play  Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

heh heh

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Congratulations to you and the wife as well GeoffD. Still a few years away from my number but you doing well. Or rather, your wife is doing well. But may there still be many more happy years together for you and her. God bless you both. CONGRATULATIONS. 

Oh, almost forgot. I gave you a Kudu for this wonderful achievement of yours. Decided to also give Luke777 a Kudu, which I forgot to do before, for his wedding anniversary as well. No need to thank me as it was a pleasure. (Sarcastic laughter). 

Red Carpet

Yes, congrats to you Luke 777. Our 45th anniversary was on the 20th of April.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Luke7777 - Was this wedding anniversary last Monday 29 April or Monday coming? Whenever it is please accept my congratulations and best wishes to you and your partner. May you be blessed with many more happy years. 

BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

@GeoffD wrote:

The anniversary badge just raised my irritation when it popped up.

Same on this side - as if there was/is any reason for celebration...

It was a welcome reminder that my *wedding* aniversary is on Monday Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

Just so very sad that it's come to this. As if giving badges is anything meaningful. Multichoice has destroyed a meaningful and HELPFUL commodity to one that is almost useless. But we've covered this before and nobody seems to care. Yet, Multichoice continues, so I believe, to lose subscribers and instead of trying to improve their image they allow a forum, even this one, to disintegrate into what it has become. A bit of a joke. 

Red Carpet

@GeoffD wrote:

Same on this side - as if there was/is any reason for celebration...

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Red Carpet

The community sw platform is suffering from serious neglect by MC. Very few "faults" have been attended to and there is no evidence that even those upgrades and "fixes" from Lithium are being introduced.

The customisation done on the Lithium sw for MC introduced lots of problems and, just about all of them are still with us.