cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: The Lounge

Wonder if it's possible to put something like that on top of our trains? You seen how some people have to sit on top of the coaches? 

Red Carpet

However, could be considered a very effective population control solution.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Nominee

You took me too seriously.

Red Carpet

Suicidally innovative does not count Man Surprised

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
Nominee

Seen by a friend of a friend - who said we're not innovative... ;-)

taxi.jpg

Nominee

bear.png

.adult.png

BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

@Beetle wrote:

I know there's at least one other that I've missed out on but cannot recall their name.  

Care to complete the list just for fun?

MadCat

Luke777

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Trending

@Beetle wrote:

I know there's at least one other that I've missed out on but cannot recall their name.  

MadCat

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

Don't worry Optimist I'm still here. Not very often I will admit and for the very reasons you have already stated. I wonder just how many people there are that do actually post on a regular, or fairly regular, basis? Role call, from memory 
Optimist

GeoffD

Jan Horn
Krugie
JeanP

Citanul
Toto?
Some fool called Beetle 
and ......... 

Edit. Mad Cat (Thanks Krugie)

Luke777 (Thanks Jan)

Nominee

So few regular people posting on the forum now, and with little to say... in many respects with good reason... so I guess I'm largely gone again as well.

To those still trying, thanks.