cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Red Carpet

Re: The Lounge

Sorry, can't help ---  have not spent any effort in investigating these things ----

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

New topic and one I think I may have asked about before but looking back I don't see anything regarding this being posted before. Not sure if it's even appropriate or allowed but I'll ask anyway and the moderators, or whoever, can delete this should they deem it necessary. 

Android Media Boxes
Anyone have any knowledge of these things? My bedroom tv doesn't allow me to access Showmax and other streaming sites. You Tube. As I spend a lot of time in the bedroom, wife has control of the lounge tv and the Explora while she watches her afternoon shows that I'm not interested in, I am thinking of obtaining one of these boxes for the bedroom. My internet connection runs at 10 Mbps on a Vumatel fibre line. Ideally I'd be wanting something with a fair bit of Ram and at least 16 gig of Storage space. Also needs to be able to be linked to the internet for downloading of an app or two. 

Anyone have any knowledge of these things and what would meet my needs? Thanks.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Wonder if it's possible to put something like that on top of our trains? You seen how some people have to sit on top of the coaches? 

Red Carpet

However, could be considered a very effective population control solution.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
Showmaxed

You took me too seriously.

Red Carpet

Suicidally innovative does not count Man Surprised

Showmaxed

Seen by a friend of a friend - who said we're not innovative... ;-)

taxi.jpg

Showmaxed

bear.png

.adult.png

BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

@Beetle wrote:

I know there's at least one other that I've missed out on but cannot recall their name.  

Care to complete the list just for fun?

MadCat

Luke777

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Red Carpet

@Beetle wrote:

I know there's at least one other that I've missed out on but cannot recall their name.  

Care to complete the list just for fun?

MadCat

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).