cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Showmaxed

Re: The Lounge

We don't think they're part of the rewards so it seems we can use them regardless, but it's MC business again so best not discussed here - here's a current thread for that kind of thing:  Re: Picture Approval

So how are you spending your days now BB?

BoxOffice

It's now just a  "I liked what you said" between us non-reward-chasers Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

What's with this Kudo thing? Do we still give them but not expect any rewards for this or are they to be ignored? 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Optimist, that's the joy of being on retirement. Simply don't set any alarms anymore and if I wake up too early, like before 8 am, I can simply roll over and fall asleep again. I find this fairly easy to do because it only takes a couple of moments thinking about all the other poor characters having to go to work, before I fall asleep again. With a happy grin on my face as well.

Showmaxed

sleep.jpg

Trending

Highlighted
Red Carpet

Photo taken by my cousin, on the farm in the karoo a few days after we left the farm.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Been away in Durban for a few days so haven't bothered to visit the Community Forums during that time. Saw a sprinkling of snow on a couple of the mountain peaks while flying over them but not too much. Guess the snow must have mostly melted by now with only the occasional light dusting still taking place. 

GeoffD was that photo taken by yourself when you returned home? 

Red Carpet

Snowq on a farm in the Hanover district, Karoo at 07:00 this morningIMG-20180908-WA0000.jpg

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
BoxOffice

I saw that on News 24 this morning. But at 84 he had a good innings R,I,P,
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab