cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Action

Re: The Lounge

You seen the photos? The one of the giraffes was just something I quickly transferred here for the test regarding posting of photos. The other one is "Beetle Bailey" and is the name I took as my User Name. 

As far as someone else being able to get a better avatar for me I shudder to think what Optimist will come up with? He's already, on the old forum, posted some not very flattering avatars or pictures when referring to me or a comment or two of mine. LUCKILY FOR ME HE'S TAKEN A SABBATICAL AND WON'T BE SEEING THESE POSTS. Ha ha.

Red Carpet

Maybe another type of pig... just saying, I really liked the pig on BB :-|

Doin' it 4 Tv

I am sure we can find something much nicer than either of the two for a fellow old man like you. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Action

Thanks Jan. Prior to your message I had sent a PM to Kagisho regarding him changing my avatar for me. He has already replied to me wanting to know which of the two photos in my album I want to use. So 1) he's very prompt in his replying to me and 2) I now wait to see whether I will no longer be a zombie. Or Optimist's preferred pig. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Beetle wrote:

When I learn how to post my own avatar then I'll possibly come up with something better. 

Unfortunately the  only way would be a PM request to one on the mods like @  to assist to get the Avatar setup activated on your profile. He did a great job in getting myself and Krugie sorted out. Perhaps you should give it a try 

Action

Ha ha ha. Reason I changed my avatar to the Zombie one is because I was looking for something that looked more like me. When I learn how to post my own avatar then I'll possibly come up with something better. 
Perhaps I should call for suggestions as to which, of the avatars available to me, I should use? 

As for Optimist saying he quite liked the pig one......... Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! 

Red Carpet

I'm planing a break... (I really do plan to take themEmbarrassment.jpg)... so just wanted to end by saying that I don't like BB's new zombie avatar, the pig one sat much nicer on him.

Red Carpet

@Jan-Horn wrote:

I have seen Santonman once  or twice on the Forum.  So he just very quite and has not absconded. If I remember correctly his profile show 2 posts

Unfortunately you're just seeing him visit the fieldtrials section, the only place he now posts as he thinks this version of the forum is a waste of time...

Action

Thanks Jan. Nice to know. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

I have seen Santonman once  or twice on the Forum.  So he just very quite and has not absconded. If I remember correctly his profile show 2 posts