cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Action

Re: The Lounge

Gents don't waste too much of your time with this minor problem. Rather enjoy your weekend. 

Action

Well I've gone to the Avatar Section and all I see there is the usual Zombie, Animal etc avatars that come with the Community Forum. Nowhere there that I can see how to get to my requested avatar. 

When I go to my photos and click on the picture I get a whole lot of messages asking what I want to do with the photo. Tried the copy and paste option but doesn't work because after copying I'm not allowed to paste the photo into the avatar. 

So here old Piggy sits and sits. Smiley Happy No doubt much to Optimist's amusement. 

Red Carpet

No its ready for use! You must now select it as your avatar. take my word for it, you have to complete the process.

Click on the icon at the top of the page RHS. Takes you to your profile. Click on the little symbol just to the top RHS of the picture. It will take you to the avatar section. Go to from my albums and select your picture.

save and done. 

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Action

Thanks GeoffD. Doesn't appear to have been any change to the situation regarding the photo. Will check again another time. 

Red Carpet

congrats, your Avatar is ready for selection. so go to the avatars section or click on the current picture on your profile and select it.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

It does not just appear..... You have to select it once the photos is approved.

Check your Profile, Photos section to see if it approved. as it will appear on a special album.

Action

@Optimist wrote:

Maybe another type of pig... just saying, I really liked the pig on BB :-|

Someone like Porky Pig perhaps? Or a stuffed pig on someone's dining room table? A rasher of bacon? All will do. ha ha

Action

Oh. I see the OLD MAN has woken up from his afternoon sleep and replied to Jan's post. Smiley Happy

But I have decided to make the OLD MAN happy and have changed my Zombie avatar back to the Pig one. Hopefully it won't be long before the new avatar appears. The one Kagiso is working on. 

Action

You seen the photos? The one of the giraffes was just something I quickly transferred here for the test regarding posting of photos. The other one is "Beetle Bailey" and is the name I took as my User Name. 

As far as someone else being able to get a better avatar for me I shudder to think what Optimist will come up with? He's already, on the old forum, posted some not very flattering avatars or pictures when referring to me or a comment or two of mine. LUCKILY FOR ME HE'S TAKEN A SABBATICAL AND WON'T BE SEEING THESE POSTS. Ha ha.

Highlighted
Red Carpet

Maybe another type of pig... just saying, I really liked the pig on BB :-|