Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Showmaxed

Re: The Lounge

sarge dealing with pig.jpg

BoxOffice

Then they still need to do some work on it. When you click on the option to upload it takes you to your PC and you can choose your Avatar 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

You just not looking hard enough. Smiley Happy

Showmaxed

I can't find any pics of Sarge beating up a pig :-/

Sorry BB...

Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks Jan but I see nothing like that. 

BoxOffice

When it is activated you will see this option Litho 2.JPG

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Doin' it 4 Tv

But Sarge, I HAVE DONE AS YOU HAVE TOLD ME!!!!! Please don't beat me up as usually happens in the comic books. I'm fragile. (Cue Optimist to post photo of Sarge beating up Beetle Bailey).

But I'll take a THIRD attempt at following those instructions of yours and see what happens. Sigh. Be back soon and will edit this post then.  

Red Carpet

I am going to buy bread. I will be away for 30 minutes. I want to see your new avatar when I get back ... NO ARGUMENTS Do as you are told, Sarge is on his way! 

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

Gents don't waste too much of your time with this minor problem. Rather enjoy your weekend. 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Well I've gone to the Avatar Section and all I see there is the usual Zombie, Animal etc avatars that come with the Community Forum. Nowhere there that I can see how to get to my requested avatar. 

When I go to my photos and click on the picture I get a whole lot of messages asking what I want to do with the photo. Tried the copy and paste option but doesn't work because after copying I'm not allowed to paste the photo into the avatar. 

So here old Piggy sits and sits. Smiley Happy No doubt much to Optimist's amusement.