cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Trending

Re: The Lounge

Thanks @Beetle - looking forward to the movie a lot. Saw an interview with Rami (the lead actor) last week. I think it started this week in SA.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

Anyone here a fan of Freddie Mercury and Queen? If so I'd recommend the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. Very good in my opinion. Not being too familiar with their history I wasn't aware, until after viewing the movie, that some of the timelines within the movie were moved around a little bit and that there were one or two other liberties taken with the way the story unfolded. However, even none of these changes were serious and in no way detracts from the movie. Wouldn't say it was a five star film but maybe four stars. 

Posting this here because it's not yet being shown on DStv. 

Red Carpet

If the "From my albums" option is available, then all the stumbling blocks are gone and you should see the available pictures listed below the words and all you have to do is select one.

PS found lots of pictures of Sarge thumping Beetle but all are copyright protected.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Trending

If you have already uploaded an avatar, after clicking on My Settings followed by Avatars, the default  display only shows community avatars. You need to click on the tab that says From My Albums so see your own uploads. If it doesn't show the From My Albums option then all is not set up yet.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

sarge dealing with pig.jpg

Doin' it 4 Tv

Then they still need to do some work on it. When you click on the option to upload it takes you to your PC and you can choose your Avatar 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
Action

You just not looking hard enough. Smiley Happy

Red Carpet

I can't find any pics of Sarge beating up a pig :-/

Sorry BB...

Action

Thanks Jan but I see nothing like that. 

Doin' it 4 Tv