Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Red Carpet

Re: The Lounge

@Optimist wrote:

He was also in The Night Of miniseries wasn't he, but that was a meek role as well.

I don't remember him being in that but it's possible. If you are thinking of the lead actor, that was Riz Ahmed though.

I remember he played a small role in some of the Night At The Museum movies and also in Need For Speed but I think this is his first lead role in a movie. He was also in one of the seasons of 24 - but again a small role.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Mr Robot has been renewed for a 4th season to air in 2019 - but it has been announced that will be the final season. Season 1 & 2 started around June/July but season 3 only started in October so it is probably safe to guess it will only be in the 2nd halve of 2019.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

He was also in The Night Of miniseries wasn't he, but that was a meek role as well.

Showmaxed

Amazing, he must be a really talented actor then. Trying to think what else he's been in.

BTW @krugie and @Beetle  , any news about his next season of Mr. Robot?

Or maybe @JeanP  knows?

Red Carpet

That was my initial though as well but he has received critical acclaim for his performance from everywhere.

Showmaxed

Yep, the interview was on Graham Norton for anyone else wanting to see it, although it may be too late as it's not on CU.

I don't think Rami is suited to the role of Freddie, he's a good actor but surely too meek in his general personality for that strong character?

Red Carpet

Thanks @Beetle - looking forward to the movie a lot. Saw an interview with Rami (the lead actor) last week. I think it started this week in SA.

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Anyone here a fan of Freddie Mercury and Queen? If so I'd recommend the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. Very good in my opinion. Not being too familiar with their history I wasn't aware, until after viewing the movie, that some of the timelines within the movie were moved around a little bit and that there were one or two other liberties taken with the way the story unfolded. However, even none of these changes were serious and in no way detracts from the movie. Wouldn't say it was a five star film but maybe four stars. 

Posting this here because it's not yet being shown on DStv. 

Red Carpet

If the "From my albums" option is available, then all the stumbling blocks are gone and you should see the available pictures listed below the words and all you have to do is select one.

PS found lots of pictures of Sarge thumping Beetle but all are copyright protected.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Red Carpet

If you have already uploaded an avatar, after clicking on My Settings followed by Avatars, the default  display only shows community avatars. You need to click on the tab that says From My Albums so see your own uploads. If it doesn't show the From My Albums option then all is not set up yet.