cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

The Lounge

Trending

Re: The Lounge

I really liked season 1, season 2 was weird season 3 on SHOWMAX was a very good season. Can't say I'm surprised it got cancelled sort of expected it after months of no word. If it was a popular show it won't be quiet for very long 

as as they say the devil is in the detail. 

Same me as what happened to outcast. They made a HUGE!! push for season 1 which was rather successful, the show died after season 2 when it wasn't aired in America until a year after fox worldwide aired it (again why the year wait ) the list can go on and on 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

didn't get thru season 1

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

@Optimist wrote:

Wasn't sure if I would watch Mr. Robot again as it got too "acid-trip" distorted for me but now likely will as it's just one more season.

I presume it's lost popularity then, maybe also for that reason.

I actually only watched season 1 - battled to really get into it and, at the time, I had too much else to watch that I preferred.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Nominee

No, you're right, not in The Night Of. Thought he was a relative or friend somewhere, but the imdb cast list confirms not. It was a huge cast though, I don't recall so many personalities in it.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Wasn't sure if I would watch Mr. Robot again as it got too "acid-trip" distorted for me but now likely will as it's just one more season.

I presume it's lost popularity then, maybe also for that reason.

Highlighted
Trending

@Optimist wrote:

He was also in The Night Of miniseries wasn't he, but that was a meek role as well.

I don't remember him being in that but it's possible. If you are thinking of the lead actor, that was Riz Ahmed though.

I remember he played a small role in some of the Night At The Museum movies and also in Need For Speed but I think this is his first lead role in a movie. He was also in one of the seasons of 24 - but again a small role.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Mr Robot has been renewed for a 4th season to air in 2019 - but it has been announced that will be the final season. Season 1 & 2 started around June/July but season 3 only started in October so it is probably safe to guess it will only be in the 2nd halve of 2019.

Nominee

He was also in The Night Of miniseries wasn't he, but that was a meek role as well.

Nominee

Amazing, he must be a really talented actor then. Trying to think what else he's been in.

BTW @krugie and @Beetle  , any news about his next season of Mr. Robot?

Or maybe @JeanP  knows?

Trending

That was my initial though as well but he has received critical acclaim for his performance from everywhere.

Nominee

Yep, the interview was on Graham Norton for anyone else wanting to see it, although it may be too late as it's not on CU.

I don't think Rami is suited to the role of Freddie, he's a good actor but surely too meek in his general personality for that strong character?