Need help?

The Lounge

BoxOffice

Re: The Lounge

Good FREEZING COLD morning to all of you here 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

Wife seems to receive those scam type calls on a weekly basis. Strangely enough it's to a phone that she no longer really uses although it does still have a sim card and a valid cellphone number. She simply says "your a scam, goodbye" and hangs up. Me, on the other hand prefer to drag the call on for as long as possible as it then means these scammers have less time to try and scam others. However, I cannot recall when last I received such a call.

Romance

Connected to Telkom in a way I guess, I received a variation on the Microsoft support scam call this morning.  "Robert" claimed to be Telkom and said that my Telkom Internet line was corrupted. But Afrihost is my ISP, so I decided to press him as to why they weren't the ones contacting me, and he eventually hung up.

Red Carpet

Presumably all other options are still ok. Ask them for details BB, I'm only repeating the message they give when holding on for an operator on 10210.

(Probably away now.)

Action

Optimist, are you saying that if I want to pay my Telkom phone account at a Telkom office, I won't be able to do so? Weird. If I have it right of course. So IF not at a Telkom office then where? Pick 'n Pay and similar type stores?

Red Carpet

Utility services joke of the month;

Telkom accounts can no longer be paid at... wait for it... Telkom shops.

*speechless*  :-/

Red Carpet

Can't find it with a local or google search BB, so unless we hear from the Mods I guess this is now the new lounge... ;-)

Action

The Lounge

I was wanting to post something in the Lounge but now I cannot find the Lounge thread anymore. Being me I'm possibly just looking in the wrong place so would be pleased if someone could direct me to where the Lounge has now moved to or, if it's been missed when the new layout was introduced, that the moderators would kindly reinstate it please.

We may not use it all that often but it is still a good place for us to pass the odd comment or two.

Thanks.