Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Blade Runner 2049

5 REPLIES
Action

Re: Blade Runner 2049

Jean P posted .. "Yep, it was much better than the original". In my honest opinion it wouldn't have to be great to be so. Sorry, but I just couldn't get into that movie. That said I have, this afternoon, watched Blade Runner 2049. Was a great movie and kept me in suspense and entertained for all of it's close on three hours running time. Well, THAT is what I'd have liked to have said but instead must say that I found it boring and pretty much a waste of my afternoon. Cannot make up my mind if I was tired and wanting to fall asleep because of this or if the film itself was putting me to sleep? Both films had too many passages of boring sequences where people, transport etc simply moved around on the screen without anything tangible happening. Film only really began to become mildly interesting once Harrison Ford appeared. Ryan Reynolds trying to be a James Dean clone but not succeeding at all. Have seen him in a few films now and have not yet been impressed by his "acting". Seems to have only one facial expression. 
Ok. I know that we all have our own likes and dislikes when it comes to films so I am pleased that others have enjoyed this movie. Just not to my liking. 
Will sit back and wait for whoever is still on the Community Forum to let me have both barrels.

Action

Sacrilege I know but I thought the original wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Not exactly my kind of movie I suppose. Seeing some here have given the latest movie such high praise I think I may consider giving it a watch. Someday!! Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised?

New poster

Really nice movie I ever have seen before on mobile phone it really entertains me 10/10.

BoxOffice

Yip it was much better than original

--Explora 1 & 2a--

10/10 for this movie.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

Blade Runner 2049

This movie will air Sunday 17 June at 20:05 for those interested 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Tags (1)