Did you mean: 
Need help?

FAHRENHEIT 451 - Tonight at 20:15 on M-Net Movies Premiere Ch104

6 REPLIES 6

Re: FAHRENHEIT 451 - Tonight at 20:15 on M-Net Movies Premiere Ch104

Great movie.

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @Optimist. We will pass it on to the channel.  

Red Carpet

Thanks @Nontsiki_DStv1, but I find it very strange that the M-Net Group, among other MC related companies, don't keep track of announcements properly - very strange that @BusiN_DStv1 was asked to post this thread so late, and it turns out so inaccurately.

This kind of thing is far too common, poor quality service example again. Isn't MC & co. trying to keep their customers??

Please give this feedback to the channels, ta.

Community Manager

Hi @Optimist. This is the response we received from the channel:

Due to schedule change the air date for Fahrenheit 451 has been moved will broadcast on a later date.

• Fahrenheit 451 will be scheduled first on M-Net 101 on Saturday 25 August at 21:00
  • Then, Fahrenheit 451 will be on M-Net Movies Premiere channel 104 on Sunday 2 September at 20:30
  • Third repeat will be on Thursday 6 September at 20:00 on M-Net Movies Premiere channel 104

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Red Carpet

I see it won an award and was nominated for others, so not so bad for some. Here then is the best review I could find on page 1 (no spoilers);

Though it was strong in a couple moments, for the most part I was disappointed with this, it really could ave been so much better, especially considering the immense resources of HBO. It goes back and forth between completely ridiculous to somewhat interesting. Unfortunately it is also a pale imitation to the novel its based on, only using the bare skeleton of the story, and not delving into what truly made the novel profound.

The online guide says it premieres on 101 M-Net  @21:00  on Sat. the 25th.

Ch. 104 wasn't mentioned in the search results.

Red Carpet

You've been given the wrong date / time or the EPG is wrong, the movie on for the period on 104 is Alison.

Anyway, this sci-fi has one of the worst set of reviews I've ever seen on imdb.

Highlighted
Community Manager

FAHRENHEIT 451 - Tonight at 20:15 on M-Net Movies Premiere Ch104

billl.PNG

ABOUT THE MOVIE

Michael B. Jordan and Michael Shannon star in a thrilling HBO Films adaptation of Ray Bradbury’s classic dystopian novel, depicting a frighteningly plausible future where books are burned, history is purged, and dissent is outlawed.

Tags (1)