Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake.

2 REPLIES 2
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake.

Must say that I far preferred the original but was intrigued enough to stay with the remake until the end. What makes this movie though is the music which seems to be timeless. 

Trending

Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake.

I did watch that remake earlier this year. Interesting a bit better I'd say 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

Rocky Horror Picture Show Remake.

For anyone who may be interested I have just watched a made for television remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show starring Laverne Cox as Frankenfurter. 
This was shown on Channel 105 - Smile HD I think the channel is called and there is a repeat on Wednesday at 23:00 should anyone be interested. 
I'd really like to know what someone who watches this version, and who hasn't seen the original, has to say about this film? Think anyone who saw, and enjoyed, the original may be a bit (?) disappointed with this remake but the music is still good and makes the film bearable. Although 'not bad' in the lead role Laverne Cox, as with all the other characters, is nowhere near as good as those in the original. 
This remake does have a bit of audience participation which is perhaps an improvement on the original but that's about it. Also a very funny, to me, line when the characters sit down to "the" meal. 

Looking forward to some comments here about this latest, and the original, movie. Hopefully.