7 REPLIES 7
Trending

Re: Sunday Night movie

Good sorce of info about trackers

https://stories.showmax.com/whos-who-in-trackers/

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Showmaxed

Yep, anything is still possible at this stage... but the EPG is wrong about the end time of Carte Blanche... or is it?

More info:

Someone has added Trackers to IMDb.com, but no details such as lengths

Nothing on Wiki

The single repeat of E01 is also listed as 2 hrs. on the EPG

I see that E02 will actually be 1 hr. 10 min., based on

next week's (incorrect (?)) Carte Blanche end time...

But remember the initial source info came from the channel itself, and hasn't been corrected with a new post in all this time...

And still no posted help anywhere else either, nor any standby message, or correction of the EPG. Unbelievable MC, words escape me. And it's also everywhere beyond this forum that people are thinking you're breaking down MC.

Trending

the reason i mentioned the widow, saw the trailer for it last night with that time and date

lets wait and see 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
BoxOffice

...because this is a community forum and they don't give a **** for the community.  As long as they can deregister devices, they seem content with life.

Might as well change this forum to a single "Deregister" thread....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Showmaxed

So is Trackers E02 onwards going to then be 1 hr. 5 min. like Carte Blanche is????

@JeanP wrote:

with trackers currently on 20:00 on a sunday, m-net moved the 20:00 movie to 22:00 starting with widows 

As discussed in the original thread about this - probably a wrong EPG entry, the other initial source of info suggests that the first episode of Trackers will be 90 min, not 2 hrs.

Mods - how come you don't ever help with clearing up confusion or queries anymore??

Why are you only helping those with DStv Now?? Is this some sort of anti-Premium-users behaviour, or worse!?? Maybe we should alert the press to this??

@BusiN_DStv1  , @ltshizane_DStv1  , @Grace_DStv1  - I'm asking you people, and next time there will be no warning about making a senior or public noise about dealing with the terrible service on this forum.

BoxOffice

@krugie wrote:

Only the 1st episode of Trackers is an extended one - from the following week I expect the movie will be at 21H00.

21:10  Instant Family.....  according to the guide

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Red Carpet

Only the 1st episode of Trackers is an extended one - from the following week I expect the movie will be at 21H00.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Trending

Sunday Night movie

with trackers currently on 20:00 on a sunday, m-net moved the 20:00 movie to 22:00 starting with widows 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~