Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MC at it again.

5 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: MC at it again.

@Optimist wrote:

Still not right, "my older equipment" has nothing to do with what decoders I haveBig Grin.jpgStick Out Toungue.jpg

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy ... I knew that was coming after I've posted it...

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Trending

Still not right, "my older equipment" has nothing to do with what decoders I haveBig Grin.jpgStick Out Toungue.jpg

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

Have some respect for your clients with older equipment and leave the fiddling alone now!

FTFY Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

Hi GeoffD. Let us know what issues you're experiencing so we can engage our decoder support team. 

Trending

Confirmed - also had problems yesterday, particularly with an E45 error which is supposed to have been replaced with a more modern code years ago.

Nothing planned could work until a reboot was done.

Have some respect for your older clients and leave the fiddling alone now!

BoxOffice

MC at it again.

MC  cannot resist the temptation to mess with the older decoders. After weeks of trouble-free operation, now again I have a slew of issues on the 4 tuner decoders.

Please MC STOP fiddling with these decoders!

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM