Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

This is a PVR (102.4 error)

SOLVED
3 REPLIES 3
BoxOffice

Re: This is a PVR (102.4 error)

It seem that the problem has been resolved. I error message have not popped up for some time now. Below is some of the correspondence I have had via PM with Moderator Grace. Thanks for the help will post if the problem resurface, just received feedback from our decoder support team regarding your issue. Below is they're response:- The deployment was rolled out yesterday to resolve this problem. Can the customer please confirm if the smart card patch level is updated to 8 as below. I also checked with other dep on this. This is what they advised on the issue:- Description The timestamp in the smartcard is not synchronized with the play-out. This is expected to happen after a reboot on decoders using Premium smartcards. This error may also occur if there are problems with the fibre link or satellite link (or other play-out issues) and this may affect more than one customer at a time. Leaving the decoder connected to the satellite signal, changing channels when the issue occurs to determine if the problem is associated with a specific frequency. If the issue doesn't clear on its own, and a smartcard swap didn't resolve it. The last resort is to have the decoder tested for further investigation.
Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab
BoxOffice

I have been exchanging PM's with Grace one of the moderators regarding the problem. A Smart card Patch (0x0008) have been rolled out during the last week witch hopefully will resolve the issue. Unfortunately posting images is still an issue so I cannot post a screenshot but you can check if the patch has loaded on your decoder by going to the CA Status screen The SC Patch line should read 0x0008
Doccie

It's never going to be solved. The Explora is over 3 years old and they still can't fix this issue

Highlighted
BoxOffice

This is a PVR (102.4 error)

This Problem is still with us It popped up 3 times while watching the IPL onchannel 202 at 19:30 preventing me from rewinding to see someting that happened on field. Neadless to say the that portion of the buffer is lost. Really? When is this going to be solved?

Tags (1)