Did you mean: 
Need help?

Real Housewives of Potomac missing episodes

16 REPLIES
Action

Re: Real Housewives of Potomac missing episodes

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat , nothing scheduled as yet, we will keep you posted. ~

Interesting answer. So for your information MC, repeat of season 3 of Real Housewives of Potomac is currently being screened on 116 Vuzu.

I can expect to watch my missing episode on 4 February.

Hi @MadCat , nothing scheduled as yet, we will keep you posted. ~

Action

@Cya_DStv1 wrote:

As yet there is no confirmation but from what we can see there is no scheduled repeat for the next six months.

Any news on a repeat?

Doin' it 4 Tv

As yet there is no confirmation but from what we can see there is no scheduled repeat for the next six months.

Action

MC never fails to disappoint....

Given that the missing 2 episodes of Real Housewives of Potomac were eventually being broadcast, I started watching the series, as I had recorded all the episodes. Yesterday, I had the final few left. Without the 2 reunion episodes there were 18. When I started watching ep 18 yesterday, it turned out to be a repeat of ep 17. It was labeled as ep 18 and the Explora obviously recognised it as such as it recorded it and did not reschedule.

So as I don't expect MC to fix their mistake - viewers just have to live with the poor service dished up, or repeat episode 18 - MC does not believe in customder service, the only question I can ask (and still expect very little), is, will the services be repeated on another channel?

Thank you @MadCat, the above is correct, note that broadcast dates and times are subject to change.~ 

Action

For those interested:

Reflecting on EPG:

Ep 19 Sunday 26th 15:00

Ep 20 Sunday 26th 16:00

Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @MadCat - keeping an eye on the TV Guide for updates, as well as any changes posted on highlights when received from the channels. Note that the line-up is subject to change. 

Thanks, but no a very helpful reply.

Hi @MadCat - keeping an eye on the TV Guide for updates, as well as any changes posted on highlights when received from the channels. Note that the line-up is subject to change. 

Action

@Kagiso_DStv1 wrote:

@MadCat, please see the below feedback.

We have caught up with the US, who only plays it weekly, as opposed to us playing it daily. We will schedule the reunion eps (19 and 20) later this month. 

Thanks for reply. However, this does not reflect in Hightlights, https://community.dstv.com/t5/Series/1Magic-August-Highlights/td-p/3231, so how will be know when they are being screened?