Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Sky news HD??

SOLVED
4 REPLIES
BoxOffice

Re: Sky news HD??

I also saw the banner and immediately pressed i to see whether the banner said HD.

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Thanks I was just wondering.

--Explora 1 & 2a--

We have recieved confirmation that Sky News Channel 402 is standard definition. The reason there may be an HD logo on the channel is if the source sends us content that displays the logo, however, we broadcast the channel in Standard Definition. 

Hi JeanP. We've officially inquired with our broadcasting team to find out whether the channel is supposed to be in HD or not. As soon as they've provided the confirmation, we'll be sure to revert this back to you. It is possible that the HD logo appears on the channel incorrectly. We'll find out and have this corrected 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Sky news HD??

I was watching a bit of sky news last night and the logo showed HD, not the epg or actual picture but the channel not the first time

See attached photos 

--Explora 1 & 2a--