cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

101 Trackers

Showmaxed

Re: 101 Trackers

The "90 minute" info may have been based on the length of Ep. 1 without the ads - about 1 hr. 39 mins.

I was surprised to see only 5 ad breaks instead of the allowed 8 for this length, but no idea what that could mean.

Haven't watched it yet, any first impressions?

Trending

yes they can 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Doug wrote:

Maybe we should boycot Trackers in protest of losing important channels this month end. Smiley Wink

Given all the ways we could watch something - live, recorded, CU, CU+, etc - are "they" still able to track how many of us actually view something?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

Don't rely on those initial EPG times. We were first told in the schedule thread that E01 (only) is 90 min., and they're also again suggesting on the EPG that Carte Blanche will end @  20:00.

Sunday 27 October

20:05 Trackers 01 0001 *Season 1 Starts- 90 minute episode*

Ridiculous and confusing-for-all lack of effort, as is usual for MC "& co." these days.

When it comes to MC, what can we rely on? They made the show, surely they know how long it is....

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Luke7777 wrote:

I only see it on CU and then I can forward past it Smiley Happy 

As I (still) record everything in case, I see this promo everywhere, all the time.

Action

Maybe we should boycot Trackers in protest of losing important channels this month end. Smiley Wink

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Showmaxed

Don't rely on those initial EPG times. We were first told in the schedule thread that E01 (only) is 90 min., and they're also again suggesting on the EPG that Carte Blanche will end @  20:00.

Sunday 27 October

20:05 Trackers 01 0001 *Season 1 Starts- 90 minute episode*

Ridiculous and confusing-for-all lack of effort, as is usual for MC "& co." these days.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

I only see it on CU and then I can forward past it Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Doin' it 4 Tv

101 Trackers

First "episode" of Trackers is 2 hours long - does that not qualify as a movie? Maybe that is why it is in the Sunday night movie slot....

Am I the only one getting very annoyed by all the promos?