Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

101 Trackers

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Re: 101 Trackers

Hi All

Enjoyed the episode as well, and already have a fav character Smiley Happy.

We're checking with the channel, EPG and the CU team regarding the issues raised. Feedback will be provided once received. 

Showmaxed

We might as well mention the other scheduling issue with this series -

no episode-specific synopses on the EPGs, just generic ones.

(Haven't checked it on CU though - maybe someone else can quickly?)

How bad are a channel's efforts if they can't even get these basics right with their current pride and glory flagship production.  :-/

Which is why I'm close to done with bothering to mention any more of it.

Showmaxed

@MadCat wrote:
Right hand not knowing what left is doing, again...

Why don't they learn????

Showmaxed

@krugie wrote:

There seem to be some confusion regarding the episode count. CatchUp says we now have episode 1 of 6 - but M-Net is advising people on Facebook that there are 4 episodes left.

If we go by the Nov. schedules thread there will just be 4 left (last one is stated as airing on 24/11). So perhaps Ep. 1 is seen by some at MC as a double episode, but nobody bothered to let the CU team know?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

There seem to be some confusion regarding the episode count. CatchUp says we now have episode 1 of 6 - but M-Net is advising people on Facebook that there are 4 episodes left.

Right hand not knowing what left is doing, again...

Doin' it 4 Tv

Enjoyed the episode, nice pace and interesting story. Loved the overhead shots of SA landscapes.

Red Carpet

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

I just finished episode 1 and quite enjoyed. Already an unexpected twist or two which I enjoyed. Seems to be very well made/produced as well.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Showmaxed

I'm about halfway through. It's well produced, fair to good acting, interesting story so far.

Especially liked the "mixed sideways desert / urban panoramas" used during the intro, it's got a fresh and clever look which should help impress internationally.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

Haven't watched it yet, any first impressions?

Only watched 30 minutes so far, but I'm a little annoyed by the subtitles. Maybe because I understand the language being translated, the subtitles don't really match especially when it comes to the colloquialisms. Also, I think the character's name is Jessica, her pronunciation of BoKaap grates.

Maybe it's just me.....