Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

103: SMILF

6 REPLIES 6
BoxOffice

Re: 103: SMILF

So I watched the 1st episode and it is not my cup of tea so I won't be continuing but I can only assume from the  content/theme and age restriction that Vuzu is no longer considered a youth channel? I hardly ever watch the channel so might have missed a change-over. Man Surprised

I think even on M-Net Edge this would  have been a very late night broadcast. Now you can all rush off and go watch it. Man LOL

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@krugie wrote:

Weird scheduling. Episode 1 is Tuesday 22H30, episode 2 is Wednesday 22H30, episode 3 is Thursday 22H00, episode 4 is Saturday morning 02H00, and episode 5 is next Monday 22H00! Ridiculous!

My impression is that MC consider this a repeat of the series because if was screened on Showmax. Hence the channel and weird scheduling. Showmax seems to be considered a MC channel....

BoxOffice

Weird scheduling. Episode 1 is Tuesday 22H30, episode 2 is Wednesday 22H30, episode 3 is Thursday 22H00, episode 4 is Saturday morning 02H00, and episode 5 is next Monday 22H00! Ridiculous!

Octo-LNB to 2 x 5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@krugie wrote:

I see the show is on Vuzu - not 1Magic. Going to give it a go although it is not entirely my type of show - simply because my series recordings have reached an all-time low.

Apologies, yes it should be 116 not 103.

BoxOffice

I see the show is on Vuzu - not 1Magic. Going to give it a go although it is not entirely my type of show - simply because my series recordings have reached an all-time low.

Highlighted
BoxOffice

this was previously on showmax

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

103: SMILF

Starts 12th at 22:30.

A single, 20-something mom struggles to find a happy work-life balance.

SMILF is an American comedy television series starring, created, written, and directed by Frankie Shaw. It is based on her short film of the same title. The series premiered on Showtime on November 5, 2017. The series' name, SMILF, is a play on the term "MILF", with the "S" standing for "single", or "Southie" (a nickname for South Boston), or both.

Rosie O'Donnell co-stars as Tutu, the mother of Shaw's character Bridgette. Roseanne Barr was originally supposed to take on the role of Tutu, but due to a knee injury and subsequent surgery, she could not do so. She was then replaced by O'Donnell. Connie Britton has a recurring role as Ally, Bridgette's boss. Miguel Gomez and Samara Weaving are also in the cast. On November 29, 2017, Showtime renewed the series for a second season.