Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

115 Madam Secretary s4 Confusion

2 REPLIES
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: 115 Madam Secretary s4 Confusion

@Fourtuner We do apologise for that inconvenience. Do let us know next time a similar issue occurs.

Highlighted
Doccie

Re: 115 Madam Secretary s4 Confusion

I saw today that Madam Secretary has been fixed up on the Explora 2, thanks for doing so.

Doccie

115 Madam Secretary s4 Confusion

Madam Secretary s4 starts tonight, (Sunday 27th) on 115 at 20:50 with episode 1.  I have the show set up with season recording & the Explora 2 is picking up episodes 14,15,16,17 on repeat times slots on Friday 01 & Saturday 02.  Next Sunday from 18:20-20:50 the Explora 2 is picking up episodes 18,19,20,21. As far as I know, Madam Secretary s4 has not aired before on 115 & Taken s2 was being shown in the Sunday repeat timeslot for the last two or three weeks.

Has DStv shown the first half of Madam Secretary on 115 already & now completing the season or is this just a mistake & it will be corrected during the week?  I would like to know which one it is as I don't want to start watching this show nearly half way through the season.

Edit:  I now see on the online DStv guide on Sunday 22 that Madam Secretary s4 is ending and Taken is starting.  DStv has just shown Taken, it has even been Catch Up, will somebody fix this up. Cat Frustrated