Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

115: Reverie

7 REPLIES 7
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: 115: Reverie

Hmm... started watching last week.... then saw Ep3-6 all expiring on the same day within hours of one another.... now all gone....

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Action

@JeanP wrote:

@MadCat  alot of the time i watch the trailer on youtube. That usally helps make up my mind 

Thanks. Recording viability is of greatest concern right now.

BoxOffice

@MadCat  alot of the time i watch the trailer on youtube. That usally helps make up my mind 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

@Optimist wrote:

In case nobody here has seen it - I did see a movie that this series was maybe based on, it was well worth seeing that and so I would expect this series should be of interest for those into sci-fi and emotional drama.

But it could also be a poor adaption, who knows...

Thanks Optimist. Given the multiple episodes on the one night, I might need to weigh feasibility of recording against my interest in the show.

Red Carpet

In case nobody here has seen it - I did see a movie that this series was maybe based on, it was well worth seeing that and so I would expect this series should be of interest for those into sci-fi and emotional drama.

But it could also be a poor adaption, who knows...

Action

@JeanP wrote:

not on Dstv. but has been on Showmax

Is it worth watching (the hassle of recording)?

BoxOffice

not on Dstv. but has been on Showmax

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Action

115: Reverie

Don't believe this has been screened before and I don't think MC has advised that it is being screened.

Started last night, single episode, repeats available. Next Sunday, multiple episodes (makes recording a hassle).

Former hostage negotiator and human behaviour expert Mara Kint becomes a college professor after experiencing an unimaginable personal tragedy. When an old friend hires her to work at his new cutting-edge company, she is given the opportunity to save ordinary people who have lost themselves in a highly advanced virtual reality program -- in which people can literally live their dreams. After a lot of hard work, Mara finds that, in saving others, she may actually have discovered a way to save herself.