Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

121: What On Earth... has happened to next week's episode?

2 REPLIES 2
Red Carpet

Re: 121: What On Earth... has happened to next week's episode?

Thanks, but that doesn't make sense to me Cya.

At MC, "Assets" usually refers to the received program, for broadcasting (or placing on Catch Up (CU)).

The channel does not broadcast from here, it's not even relayed here and is uplinked directly to one of the satellites we use from the Spanish uplink farm. And we're not talking about CU.

So, you can only be referring to awaiting the info from the channel re their broadcast that day.

Next issue;

Under the circumstances surely it's best to rather say "TBA", or just leave out the episode number for now (my personal preference, and it's been done before).

It's also interesting that in this case I had missed episode 1 so it hadn't been triggered yet with my SBR - resulting in confusion re unexpected "early results" which won't deliver in the end.

But I'm really pleased to see an EPG query being answered on this forum :-)

And do consider this query reasonably answered as I now understand what's going on. However further feedback would be interesting if you want to, thanks.

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: 121: What On Earth... has happened to next week's episode?

@Optimist The scheduling is correct as we are currently awaiting for the assets to arrive and can only confirm episode 5 upon receiving it. However, changes will be made on scheduling once that takes place.

Highlighted
Red Carpet

121: What On Earth... has happened to next week's episode?

Tonight @ 20:00 on ch. 121 is What On Earth S04E04 as expected, but for the timeslot next week it's S04E01 again.

MC please advise, perhaps this new season is going on a break already?

Tags (1)