Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

125: Deep State... of confusion

5 REPLIES 5
Showmaxed

Re: 125: Deep State... of confusion

Sometime today the CU file was replaced.

Showmaxed

It's part of the kudos / "rewards" system, no real way to stop it much.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimistwrote:
@Mad Cat, I see that they've given me a button to mark your post as the Solution if I want to - not something I would normally choose to do :-p but do let me know if you want the badge :-)

Don't know what that is, or how to stop it happeningCat Surprised

Showmaxed

The once-off corrected repeat broadcast was fine, strange that the CU option hasn't been sorted out yet :-(

@Mad Cat, I see that they've given me a button to mark your post as the Solution if I want to - not something I would normally choose to do :-p but do let me know if you want the badge :-)

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimistwrote:

For those who don't know - on the old forum there was a complaint about no in-built subtitling for foreign language scenes on this weeks' episode 3 of the series.

Here's the latest about this;

[QUOTE=MC Trisan]Hello

Fox apologises for the error. The version on Sunday will have the subtitles, we are resetting recordings, so you should get another recording with the subtitles. We have also alerted the Catch-Up team of the problem. Fox says they will go through the future episodes to ensure this doesn't happen again.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Optimist]Thanks.

Hope this "redone repeat" won't be on the busy Sunday evening.[/QUOTE]

Given that I, most likely not the only one, is seeing this for the first time this morning, so I've missed the "corrected" repeat, I trust MC will sort out the CU version ASAP.

Showmaxed

125: Deep State... of confusion

For those who don't know - on the old forum there was a complaint about no in-built subtitling for foreign language scenes on this weeks' episode 3 of the series.

Here's the latest about this;

[QUOTE=MC Trisan]Hello

Fox apologises for the error. The version on Sunday will have the subtitles, we are resetting recordings, so you should get another recording with the subtitles. We have also alerted the Catch-Up team of the problem. Fox says they will go through the future episodes to ensure this doesn't happen again.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Optimist]Thanks.

Hope this "redone repeat" won't be on the busy Sunday evening.[/QUOTE]