Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

170: Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

10 REPLIES 10
Showmaxed

Re: 170: Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath

Fixed. Thank you

(May take a few hours to update the premiere's synopsis.)

Showmaxed

Confused.jpg

no service - collage.JPG

Showmaxed

New problem... (anyone surprised?)

Tonight was S3 E3, yet somehow next week's episode is E12.

Now we know this series doesn't normally have an episode-by-episode theme requiring strict ordering, but there is at the least always a timeline of sorts involved that could get messed up so best not to do this.

Is it my imagination or is there a lot of episode misordering going on on the platform? Maybe technical?

Answers required please.

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Point 2 above no longer needs an answer - it was a short special and about the original subject matter, unlike the "two" specials I mentioned in point 1 which still needs explaining please. TIA

Showmaxed

There's quite a bit of further confusion with this series.

1. I noticed that episode 1 is now on CU+. As a method of making that listing more personalised on the Explora, I began streaming it, only to notice that the content was unfamiliar.

We then chose to sit through it "again". I would say about 90% of its content is new, just a few items were recognised from the original episode 1 version. It also is shorter at 78 minutes, the original was 2 hours less adverts.

What has happened here?

Our best guess is that the channel / supplier either decided to do a re-edit, or there's a mix up with the specials in the different geographical regions. It can't be a part 2 or similar as the repeated content involved although small was spread throughout and most topics were similar.

The other oddity with this item is that the CU+ file claims the episode first broadcast last Thursday the 10th of Jan.

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Optimist, apologies for the delay. Season 3 will continue on the 17th of January 2019 with episode 2 titled: Spies Like Us.~

Nope, episode 2 is titled as yet another special, called "Emotional Aftermath".

Doubt it's the same as what we've just seen, or even a special as the length is still just 50 minutes including any ads.

Unless it's maybe a special in more than one part??

I'm alerting the CU team in another thread but please would the EPG team work closely with them. We will be expecting a detailed explanation and any corrective measures needed.

TIA

Hi @Optimist, apologies for the delay. Season 3 will continue on the 17th of January 2019 with episode 2 titled: Spies Like Us.~

Action

@ltshizane_DStv1 wrote:

Hi @Optimist, we're checking.~ 

Any news on this?

Hi @Optimist, we're checking.~ 

Showmaxed

Nothing tonight or next week either.

@Mods, please enquire with the channel what the continuation delay is as it's taking too long now... thanks.

Showmaxed

@MadCat wrote:
...so I assume ep 2 will air 2 weeks later.

The online guide has early info that suggests we'll have a longer wait;

no Leah Remini S3E2 yet.jpg

Unless maybe it's still generic info...