Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

181: Missing episodes(?) of Air Crash S17/S18

SOLVED
4 REPLIES 4
Showmaxed

Re: 181: Missing episodes(?) of Air Crash S18

For anyone else following this series - the missing S18 episode 6 (see last post) will finally be broadcast next Thurs. the 31st @  19:50.

It's 7+ months behind the premiere of that season. What kind of service is that @ NatGeo?

Showmaxed

Re: 181: Missing episodes(?) of Air Crash S18

Now there's at least one missing episode of the new Season 18 of

181: Air Crash Investigation.

As it's not continuing its premieres next Thursday @  20:00 it would seem to either be on a break or its a short season of just 10 episodes, but please query with NatGeo what happened to episode 6 which they've never shown?

(Note that episodes have not been in numerical order, which seems to be the modern way they do things, but I kept track of them.)

Many thanks

Showmaxed

Re: 181: Missing episodes(?) of Air Crash S17

They will finally be broadcasting the first of these "missing" episodes next Wed., thanks to any unknown Mod who may have assisted.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Showmaxed

Re: 181: Missing episodes(?) of Air Crash S17

*BUMP*

Showmaxed

181: Missing episodes(?) of Air Crash S17/S18

I thought best to place this here as it's more series related than doccie related - move it if you want to (but I've never seen a Mod do that here...)

Air Crash Investigation S17 on 181 NatGeo has been on twice before AFAIK, yet I've never been able to catch the first 5 episodes - I may be wrong, but I don't think they were ever broadcast here yet, and certainly not repeated. (I did have a SBR for it at one stage.)

Anyway, I've been monitoring for this 4EVA with no success, perhaps the channel can comment.

(S17E6 is back on at the start of their 3rd run of S17 on Wed. 30 Jan. @ 07:15 - I will at least be able to set a new SBR then as this season hasn't featured again for many months now. )

BTW, yes I know the order doesn't matter... but I still want the option of seeing ALL the episodes. And yes, I am aware of the newer S18 (only broadcasting E2, 4 & 5 so far...)

Thanks