Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

193: Survivor

Action

Re: 193: Survivor

@krugie wrote:

I think there is only 1 hour left - basically the winner announcement and then the reunion but rather record 2 hours to be safe. Next Monday's episodes (currently) also has the same episode number (15) as this past Monday's episode, just FYI.

Thanks @krugie. Not watching this live, so don't want to binge watch and be missing the endingCat Frustrated

Red Carpet

I think there is only 1 hour left - basically the winner announcement and then the reunion but rather record 2 hours to be safe. Next Monday's episodes (currently) also has the same episode number (15) as this past Monday's episode, just FYI.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@GeoffD wrote:

The double episode never happened. Hence why the EPG changed. The recording for Monday is a to be continued .....

Saturday's EPG still reflects the timing needed for a double episode, not updated and probable won't be fixed. The final episode is next week.

I have left my TBR schedules assuming a double episode in case. 

But it may be a fruitless exercise anyway, as every day MC screws up the sw on my 4 tuner decoders which breaks all schedules regardless.

Thanks for the reply @GeoffD. So the 1 hour recording for last night is fine - I don't need to record Saturday repeat?

As for next week - should I set a manual recording for 2 hours to be safe?

Red Carpet

The double episode never happened. Hence why the EPG changed. The recording for Monday is a to be continued .....

Saturday's EPG still reflects the timing needed for a double episode, not updated and probable won't be fixed. The final episode is next week.

I have left my TBR schedules assuming a double episode in case. 

But it may be a fruitless exercise anyway, as every day MC screws up the sw on my 4 tuner decoders which breaks all schedules regardless.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Highlighted
Action

193: Survivor

When I checked my recording for the night yesterday, Survivor reflected as 7:30 to 9pm. This morning, the recording is only an hour long. Assume the EPG got changed, but was the episode 1 hour or not? The repeat on Saturday still reflects as 1 hour 3o minutes.

Next Monday's episode also reflects as 7:30 to 9pm.

MC, I know you are going to blame SABC. I don't really care, please just clarify what is correct.