Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

193: Survivor

14 REPLIES 14
Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: 193: Survivor

@sankie wrote:

S33 Millennials vs Gen X was advertised on radio this morning as starting next week Monday as well as EPG.

Thank you so much for everyone's help. Not watching things live does leave one at the mercy of the  inconsistencies of MC's scheduling and EPG.

Telenovela

S33 Millennials vs Gen X was advertised on radio this morning as starting next week Monday as well as EPG.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

So here's an update... despite the EPG showing 19H30 to 21H00 (on top of a totally incorrect episode description), the episode actually started one or 2 minutes EARLY and was done by 20H13 - so basically 45 minutes. And it was most definitely the final episode.

I didn't see any promos as to what will be airing next week or whether, indeed, season 33 might be starting.

Thank you @krugie

Red Carpet

So here's an update... despite the EPG showing 19H30 to 21H00 (on top of a totally incorrect episode description), the episode actually started one or 2 minutes EARLY and was done by 20H13 - so basically 45 minutes. And it was most definitely the final episode.

I didn't see any promos as to what will be airing next week or whether, indeed, season 33 might be starting.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Red Carpet

Ja, it is a mess. Tonight is supposed to be the final winners of the current series announced.  That is acc to a short announcement after the repeat on Saturday.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM
Doin' it 4 Tv

@krugie wrote:

I wouldn't read too much into that. The episode for tonight has a totally incorrect description and season number on the EPG as well. On the SABC website for tonight it says "Survivor S32 - Kaoh Rong-Brawn Vs Brains Vs Beauty" - the EPG says S33/E15 - and for next week the SABC website says "Survivor S33 - Millennials Vs Gen X" so maybe they are even showing the next season right away. In the US season 39 is starting soon.

Thanks for the reply.

Highlighted
Red Carpet

I wouldn't read too much into that. The episode for tonight has a totally incorrect description and season number on the EPG as well. On the SABC website for tonight it says "Survivor S32 - Kaoh Rong-Brawn Vs Brains Vs Beauty" - the EPG says S33/E15 - and for next week the SABC website says "Survivor S33 - Millennials Vs Gen X" so maybe they are even showing the next season right away. In the US season 39 is starting soon.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Doin' it 4 Tv

From other's comments on this thread, I assumed tonight was the last episode of Survivor. EPG reflects Survivor next week?

Doin' it 4 Tv

@GeoffD wrote:

Agree with Krugie, I have set TBRs and I am recording Saturday just in case, and Monday and all are set for 2 hours.

Thank you @GeoffD

Red Carpet

Agree with Krugie, I have set TBRs and I am recording Saturday just in case, and Monday and all are set for 2 hours.

Octo LNB; 2 by 2x4 MS; 2 by ES 5-2; Dedicated PSU for LNB, ES's, MS's; HD PVR 4P x 2; Explora 1; DSD 660; FSM