Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

1MAGIC HIGHLIGHTS – DECEMBER 2018

11 REPLIES

Re: 1MAGIC HIGHLIGHTS – DECEMBER 2018

Hi @Optimist,

We have sent this to the channel. We revert back with feedback.

Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

1Magic has been showing regular stand up comedy. The one that was planned for New Year's Eve @  20:30 is focused on Schalk Bezuidenhout.

It's been replaced by a music show. There's no further sign of it on the online guide.

@  Mods - please let us know when the channel will now be showing it, thanks.

No forum announcement about the change - why not M-Group & MC?!

@Kgomotso_DStv1 wrote:

@Optimist, we are finding out from the team about the show and we will let you know as soon as we have feedback. 

Any news about this yet please?

Extra

SUSPENSION OF DSTV ACCOUNT

KINDLY ASSIST RESOLVED THE ISSUES IN MY DSTV ACCOUNT. I AM TOLD THAT MY ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN SUSPEDED AFTER I RECHARGED TODAY. I WAS SENT THIS MESSAGE AFTER TRYING TO RESET. PLEASE HELP HELP NEEDED URGENTLY.

THANKS

@Optimist, we are finding out from the team about the show and we will let you know as soon as we have feedback. 

Red Carpet

1Magic has been showing regular stand up comedy. The one that was planned for New Year's Eve @  20:30 is focused on Schalk Bezuidenhout.

It's been replaced by a music show. There's no further sign of it on the online guide.

@  Mods - please let us know when the channel will now be showing it, thanks.

No forum announcement about the change - why not M-Group & MC?!

Red Carpet

Stickies are back. Thank you

Apologies for going overboard re certain factors here.

New poster

I doubt many people look there much, people come here to go into the forum sections. Why did you agree to make stickies in the first place?They are considere3d very important on all forums.

Community Manager

@Optimist  The Highlights are already featured on the landing page of the Community. highlights.PNG

Red Carpet

And now the only December highlights thread that was a sticky is suddenly no longer a sticky.

Do you Mods think you're doing us favours?? It's your job, should I really see to someone contacting senior people about this?? Ask Marietjie how that turned out for her...

We've tried to do it kindly people, but too many of you just won't get off your rears until pushed.

Maybe we should all give up, is that what you want?

Highlighted
Red Carpet

The comments that probably set them off;

"How does MC expect any trust to develop on this forum when so little interest is shown by some of those attending here..."

AND

"Enough reminders, permanently - waste of time IMO - this company no longer cares that we can clearly see they don't care."