Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

2017/2018 Renewed Cancelled shows

SOLVED
59 REPLIES 59
Showmaxed

Re: 2017/2018 Renewed Cancelled shows

Not surprised, BBT has become far too serious.

Red Carpet

The upcoming 12th season of The Big Bang Theory - starting in the US on 24 September - will be the final season - with a proper wrapping-things-up final episode.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Highlighted

Hi Folks - the channel will be airing Colony S3, however the date has not been finalised yet. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as we get it. 

*hides* maybe the ending has changed!

Showmaxed

I decided to look at the spoiler info - very bad! :-(

But won't stop me from watching.

For those wondering why the cancellation here's what seemed to have happened, which may just spoil expectations for some a bit but nothing else;

Spoiler
The popular-opinion viewers in the States didn't appear to like the revelations about the aliens enough.

Apologies for the detailing derailment JP.

Showmaxed

There was an interview with Sarah Wayne Callies in March, here's development details from that without spoilers ( https://www.dstv.com/news/sarah-wayne-callies-talks-colony-20180308?&_ga=2.14618231.1990529003.15323... );

The series is premiering for the first time in South Africa, but the USA is a little ahead of us… without any spoilers, should we brace ourselves for how things turn out eventually?

Season 1 we see the occupation through the lens of this one family – how life in the Colony affects the wife, the husband, their marriage… and their kids, Katie’s sister… it’s a close up, intimate look.  Season 2 the world starts to expand, we get outside the LA Bloc, we learn more about our hosts.  Season 3 we get even farther out from LA, and learn some really amazing things about what’s going on beyond earth. 

It’s a rewarding show – it doesn’t tease you forever with answers you don’t get – the things you’re dying to know you will find out, and the answers are crazy… but it all stays really grounded in this one family – how we survive day to day as the circumstances bend and shift around us, and how we shape those circumstances – sometimes to victory, sometimes to disaster.
Red Carpet

@Optimist wrote:

so if info Krugie found in the dream world ;-)

Hahahaha.. I've tried looking on the places I normally frequent but I'm still at LEAST 0.1% sure I read it somewhere! Man LOLMan LOL

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
Action

@Optimist wrote:

BTW, S3 also has 13 episodes, with the last one due to be screened overseas this Wed.

So maybe they've still had time to change the ending...

The cancellation was only announced a couple of days ago, so unless they knew well in advance of that then there probably wasn't time to change anything.  So it all depends on whether the finale of Season 3 was a cliffhanger or came to some sort of resolution, and sadly I suspect it's going to be the former.

Showmaxed

Nothing on their website yet: http://www.universaltv.co.za/

Wiki says S2 has 13 episodes, so if info Krugie found in the dream world ;-) for the start of S3 is right it should reflect on the online guide late next Tuesday morning (details for Mon. 13 Aug.)

BTW, S3 also has 13 episodes, with the last one due to be screened overseas this Wed.

So maybe they've still had time to change the ending...

Red Carpet

@JeanP wrote:

@krugie where do you see season 3? All I see is NCIS season 14 

I'm trying to remember where I saw it but my memory is failing me... Man Sad  It has probably changed then.

Trending

@krugie where do you see season 3? All I see is NCIS season 14 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~