Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

2018/2019 Renewed Cancelled Shows

Re: 2018/2019 Renewed Cancelled Shows

@JeanP, awesome Smiley Wink. Want to see what the future holds for Melinda and Coulson.  

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Agents of shield: Renewed  season 6&7

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Here and now: Canceled 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

I never read that books.  Voodoo is always a nice addition 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Romance

@@JeanP wrote:There had to be voodoo Americans loves voodoo.

Not quite - there had to be voodoo because that was what was in the book.  The show has been pretty faithful to the books (or at least it seems that way), so you can't blame the writers of the show for the direction it takes.

Doin' it 4 Tv

I thought how they told the story of how 20 had passed in both worlds was nicely done 

There had to be voodoo Americans loves voodoo. Anyway I can't wait to see what they plan on getting themselves into into the colonies of America 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Telenovela

Inserting Claire into ancient Scottish history was inspired and made for a great series 1 and 2, I really enjoyed it. I just didn't buy into the whole Jamaica thing with a touch of voodoo and how the script has turned Jamie from a strong hero-type into a bumbling idiot who gets just about everything wrong. I found series 3 to be far less engaging than the first 2. For me, series 3 just lost the atmosphere and I can't imagine how future series will get it back. Especially in America; maybe Jamie will become Jamie Crocket, frontiersman and fight red indians.... Smiley Surprised

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.
Romance

There are currently eight books in the series that Outlander is based on (and apparently another one on its way), with each season adapting a single book.  So it definitely can carry on for a while.

Doin' it 4 Tv

What do you mean by silly?  I thought season 3 was fantastic. It's one of my favourite shows 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Telenovela

Outlander has already gone off in a silly direction, can't imagine how they're going to string it out for another 2 seasons. Smiley Indifferent

Pace HDPVR 4 tuner, Samsung 65 UHD TV, Samsung J7500 BluRay, Denon X3200W AVR.