cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

2018/2019 Renewed Cancelled Shows

Doin' it 4 Tv

Re: 2018/2019 Renewed Cancelled Shows

We will give the resident a try. Deception well when they finally "permanently" catch her we know the series end is near. 🚔

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab

@Jan-Horn, I hear you. Talking about medicals, have you tried "The Resident" on Fox? It's very interesting, since I'm a fan of Grey's and Code Black.

Well, Deception on the other hand, is something else. Do you think they'll ever catch that mystery woman with different coloured eyes? 

Madam Secretary will return with a new season, dates not confirmed yet. 

You might also like "Gone"which premieres 22 Nov @21h00 on M-Net ch 101, it's a fast-paced drama (FBI). 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Well Grace sad to say our other favourite Madam Secretary has ended as well. And so has most of our regular shows like Blue Bloods shades of Blue etc

One that just started but we will not miss if its is not renewed is Magnum PI. Form what I read it is unlikely that another season will be done. 

My wife like quiz shows like Pointless Tipping Point and The Chase.

We both like action series like Strike Back Ransom Taken and Deception. And medicals like Code Black  and Grace Anatomy.   

@Luke7777 - let's hope somehow they will reconsider.

@Jan-Horn, now the family has to find their next favourite. Anything you looking at now?

Doin' it 4 Tv

I really hate it when they cancel popular programs and renew the absolute worst 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Fully in agreement with you. It was one  of the favourites in this family. 😢

Action

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@JeanP, couldn't agree more. The story line was great - would have loved to see what Liam and Darius had in store for saving humanity against any threats in the near future. 

Yip... absolutely hate it when shows are left hanging in the air Smiley Sad

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@JeanP, couldn't agree more. The story line was great - would have loved to see what Liam and Darius had in store for saving humanity against any threats in the near future. 

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

Salvation: Canceled 

What a pity really liked this show 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Mr Mercedes: Renewed 

--Explora 1 & 2a--