The Good Place: Renewed 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

Re: 2018/2019 Renewed Cancelled Shows

@Jan-Horn, awesome, enjoy Smiley Wink

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

We will give the resident a try. Deception well when they finally "permanently" catch her we know the series end is near. 🚔

@Jan-Horn, great Smiley Wink. Chat to us once you have watched an episode, we'll get info if there will be a repeat of S1.

I have set it to record on the 2P. We will be away form home as from today until next week (in JHB)  and the Explora will take care of all our regular shows including the final F1 race of the season. So we will only get around to watch it sometime next week. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab

@JeanP wrote:

I really liked the mentalist. Minus the final season that was rubbish 

@JeanP, only watched a few episodes of the last season as I wasn't feeling it. 

Do you have anything interesting that you're currently watching on our platforms? Anything you can suggest? 

@Jan-Horn wrote:

We will give the resident a try. Deception well when they finally "permanently" catch her we know the series end is near. 🚔

@Jan-Horn, great Smiley Wink. Chat to us once you have watched an episode, we'll get info if there will be a repeat of S1.

Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

I really liked the mentalist. Minus the final season that was rubbish 

--Explora 1 & 2a--

@Citanul, The Mentalist - now that show was on another level. Patrick Jane had his own methods and ways to catch culprits, which drove the bureau crazy at times to say the least. And yes the Red John saga dragged on for a long time.

On the other hand, there is enough drama alright in the twins family, guess we'll have to wait for the twists and turns that brings. 

@Jan-Horn - hahaha true, it will end alright. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

Jip Red John did come to mind when I started my reply but as you say there are enough mystery in the family to keep the story going without her. 

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S6   Samsung Tab
Romance

@Jan-Horn wrote:

Not that it matters because the show has been cancelled, but they may not necessarily have wanted her to be an ongoing protagonist.  That's what The Mentalist did with Red John, and it dragged on for way too long.  So I think the best thing that Deception could have done was to wrap up her story in the first season and have someone else as the big bad for the next one, and there's still enough around Cameron and Jonathan's father and grandfather to be the show's ongoing mystery (which may have been the intention as you don't cast someone like Jack Davenport just for a small cameo).