BoxOffice

Re: 2018/2019 Renewed Cancelled Shows

Vikings: Cancelled, season 6 will be the last 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Highlighted
Doin' it 4 Tv

@Optimist wrote:

Did anyone see anything further about the finished Game Of Thrones? Last we heard I think there were rumours that they may make more anyway?

I'm reminded as S7E1-E7 are now on Showmax (I confirmed with the digimag for Aug. last year that E7 was the last).

Maybe this   ... although personally I would've liked to see him finish the Ice and Fire series, rather than spend/waste time on a prequel.  He's been annoying the fan base for years now Smiley Happy  

But let's not discuss further in this thread Smiley Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Red Carpet

Did anyone see anything further about the finished Game Of Thrones? Last we heard I think there were rumours that they may make more anyway?

I'm reminded as S7E1-E7 are now on Showmax (I confirmed with the digimag for Aug. last year that E7 was the last).

BoxOffice

Marlon: Cancelled

Finally this was the biggest load of rubbish we've had in ages. 2 years too late 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

Claws: Renewed 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

Ray Donovan: Renewed 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
BoxOffice

Elementary: Cancelled (season 7 will be the last) 

--Explora 1 & 2a--
Doin' it 4 Tv

Fully appreciating you guys having a moment here with your shows, but discuss it in another thread please,  not in the Renewed Cancelled Shows one

Thanks

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Jan-Horn wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn, the team advised the episode will be loaded tonight. We'll keep an eye out.

Thank you Grace

@Jan-Horn, Ep 9 has been loaded, kindly check and confirm. 

Yes thank you it loaded quite  early yesterday afternoon. We only got around to watching it today. What a cliffhanger to end before a production break. I believe we will have to wait until the end of January before ep 10 is aired?

@Jan-Horn, it was indeed. That moment between Conrad and his dad, made me shed a tear...but now the emergency surgery with Dr Bell? Who happens to be in hot water, as in like "always".... Will Conrad's dad come out alive in this surgery? And Devon, OMW on their wedding day? 

We don't have a return date as yet, but we'll keep you posted though. 

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn wrote:

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Jan-Horn, the team advised the episode will be loaded tonight. We'll keep an eye out.

Thank you Grace

@Jan-Horn, Ep 9 has been loaded, kindly check and confirm. 

Yes thank you it loaded quite  early yesterday afternoon. We only got around to watching it today. What a cliffhanger to end before a production break. I believe we will have to wait until the end of January before ep 10 is aired?

Explora 2A (primary) Explora 3A Secondary SLNB LMX501  Samsung S9   Samsung Tab