Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

BoxOffice

Re: Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

Yes, I see

Crisis on Infinite Earths" is the upcoming sixth annual Arrowverse crossover event, featuring episodes of the live-action television series SupergirlBatwomanThe FlashArrow, and Legends of Tomorrow on The CW. The SupergirlBatwoman, and The Flash episodes will air in December 2019, while the Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow episodes will air in January 2020

Assuming there'll be a studio break in Dec between those two groups.  Means we'll have to add Batwoman (S1) into the mix as well. By the time we eventually get it, it will hopefully be without any breaks Smiley Happy 

I've still have the last 15 eps each of the current seasons of Flash, Arrow and Supergirl recorded, which I still need to get to Smiley Happy 

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Stu
Telenovela

Re: Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

@Luke7777 wrote:

Seems it will only be between Arrow and Flash

Done a quick search and it seems you are wrong, it will be across all those series'.

Can't wait!

Stu
Telenovela

@Luke7777 wrote:

Are you sure as that would be a pity, the potential is for so much more to take place.

Will do a little research. 

BoxOffice

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode
Highlighted
Stu
Telenovela

Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

Anyone have any idea when they will start airing, as I believe they have begun in the US.

They usually air on City Channel 115 so hope they keep it that way.

There's a big crossover happening called Crisis on Infinite Earths based on the comic of the same name. Obviously the story will differ but should be good. Not sure if the villian will be the same as he was a real bad ass in the comics. There are supposed to be big consequneces for Flash and Arrow.

Brandon Routh will actually star as Superman from one universe as was portryed in the movie Superman Returns - looking forward to that. So I suppose he will do duty as both Superman and Ray from DC's Legends of Tomorrow.