Welcome to Series

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

@Stu, we'll post updates once the channel confirms times and dates. 

Stu
Telenovela

Re: Anyone know when The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will begin airing

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Stu,

Sunday 24 November 2019

20:50 Arrow 07 0001 "Inmate 4587" *Season 7 Starts*First to M-Net City*

Sunday 24 November 2019

20:00 The Flash 05 0022 "Legacy" *Season 5 Ends*

More updates to follow once received.

Thanks, yeah I believe those are repeats of seasons that finished airing a little while back on City at 18:20.

The latest is Season 8 of Arrow and Season 6 of The Flash.

@Stu,

Sunday 24 November 2019

20:50 Arrow 07 0001 "Inmate 4587" *Season 7 Starts*First to M-Net City*

Sunday 24 November 2019

20:00 The Flash 05 0022 "Legacy" *Season 5 Ends*

More updates to follow once received.

Stu
Telenovela

@Grace_DStv1 wrote:

@Stu, checking. We'll revert back with feedback. 

Thanks! Much appreciated.

BoxOffice

@Stu wrote:

@Luke7777 wrote:

Yes, I see

Crisis on Infinite Earths" is the upcoming sixth annual Arrowverse crossover event, featuring episodes of the live-action television series SupergirlBatwomanThe FlashArrow, and Legends of Tomorrow on The CW. The SupergirlBatwoman, and The Flash episodes will air in December 2019, while the Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow episodes will air in January 2020

Assuming there'll be a studio break in Dec between those two groups.  Means we'll have to add Batwoman (S1) into the mix as well. By the time we eventually get it, it will hopefully be without any breaks Smiley Happy 

I've still have the last 15 eps each of the current seasons of Flash, Arrow and Supergirl recorded, which I still need to get to Smiley Happy 

Get to it then!

lol.... waiting for a rainy day .....  not my fault it's as dry as hell Smiley Very Happy

SLNB LMX501| Explora 2A (Primary 4,5,6) Explora 2A (Secondary 0,1,2) | Xtraview - decoders same room | 3 distributed HDMI endpoints via 2x4 Matrix
and Cat6 | 200/100 Fibre (OpenServe/Afrihost Premium UnCapped) | HD 5S in holiday mode

@Stu, checking. We'll revert back with feedback. 

Trending

last years dc shows was the LONGEST wait we ever had since those shows started, if we are extremely luckliy January or Febuary. but i'd bet may onwards only 

~EXPLORA 1~ ~EXPLORA 2a~
Stu
Telenovela

@Citanul wrote:

It wasn't that long ago that the last seasons of all the shows ended, so I suspect it's going to be some time before we get to see them again.  And to be fair to M-Net City, scheduling the shows is a tricky task.  They've been very good about ensuring we get to see the annual crossover in the right order, but getting five shows to be in sync takes a bit of doing.

Yeah you do have a point I guess. Hopefully DSTV know that Batwomen will be part of the crossover and get the rights to air it as well. From the little (and it is a little) I've heard so far it doesn't have good reviews.

If I'm not mistaken DSTV used to air shows when they were still quite new in the US. Hence the "fresh from the US" tag... is that still a thing?

Marvel Agents of SHIELD is another show I enjoy and we are behind on that one as well and that is only a single show.

Stu
Telenovela

@Luke7777 wrote:

Yes, I see

Crisis on Infinite Earths" is the upcoming sixth annual Arrowverse crossover event, featuring episodes of the live-action television series SupergirlBatwomanThe FlashArrow, and Legends of Tomorrow on The CW. The SupergirlBatwoman, and The Flash episodes will air in December 2019, while the Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow episodes will air in January 2020

Assuming there'll be a studio break in Dec between those two groups.  Means we'll have to add Batwoman (S1) into the mix as well. By the time we eventually get it, it will hopefully be without any breaks Smiley Happy 

I've still have the last 15 eps each of the current seasons of Flash, Arrow and Supergirl recorded, which I still need to get to Smiley Happy 

Get to it then!

Action

It wasn't that long ago that the last seasons of all the shows ended, so I suspect it's going to be some time before we get to see them again.  And to be fair to M-Net City, scheduling the shows is a tricky task.  They've been very good about ensuring we get to see the annual crossover in the right order, but getting five shows to be in sync takes a bit of doing.