Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Big Bang Theory Season 11

SOLVED
8 REPLIES 8
New poster

Re: Big Bang Theory Season 11

Thanks for the reply. I must say I am sad about that.

New poster

Thanks for the reply.

Telenovela

@krugie wrote:

I don't recall it ever having been repeated on another M-Net channel. I know Comedy Central constantly shows it - but they are many season behind M-Net so it might very well get to ShowMax 1st.

Season 10 of The Big Bang Theory starts month-end on Comedy Central, so maybe in a year's time Season 11 will show up.

New poster

Thanks, that is a big disappointment.

Doin' it 4 Tv

@Lizsong The repeats are not scheduled as yet but that can be either towards year-end or the next, but as the above advice, Showmax will be your best bet for binging the season upon its availability:-)

View solution in original post

Red Carpet

I don't recall it ever having been repeated on another M-Net channel. I know Comedy Central constantly shows it - but they are many season behind M-Net so it might very well get to ShowMax 1st.

Octo-LNB to 24-1z/5.2 switches. Explora1 (Prim) & HDPVR 2P (Sec), Samsung 55" UA55F8500 Smart 3D LED TV, HDMI picture & audio via Onkyo TX-NR626
receiver. Explora 2 in bedroom, HDMI picture & audio to Samsung 32" UA32F5500 Smart LED TV. 100Mbps M-Web fibre (OpenServe).
New poster

Thanks for the replies. I have checked DSTV now for the last two months, but they had already deleted the episodes I wanted and I keep checking Showmax, but it will be years before season 11 is added since season 10 is not yet there. I live in hope that it will show on Vuzu as that seems to be where recently completed new seasons are repeated. I am just fearful that I will miss it.

Showmaxed

Unlikely, there's usually many months before a series is repeated elsewhere.

Ideas:

1. Have a look at DStv Now online, maybe there but it's been a long time that's passed already since the season start so doubt this can help.

2. Look at Showmax - free with your DStv Premium subs (this year at least), and they have seasons 1 to 9 so should get it in a few months.

View solution in original post

New poster

Big Bang Theory Season 11

Will Season 11 be shown again soon? I missed the first 5 episodes and desperately want to find them. I have recorded the rest, but want to watch the first five before watching the rest.